1. Two case minimum
2. NO jug lines, trout lines, hand lines, snares, etc.
3. Fish must be caught by ROD & REEL ONLY
4. NO CALCUTTA…Team Entry Fee is $1500 ($375 per person based on 4-man teams)
From this entry fee $100 will be deducted for tournament expenses (Tournament shirt (4)
and cleaning of fish (2)). The remaining $1,400 will be prize money split the following way:
1st place 70%, 2nd place 20% and 3rd place 10%
5. Maximum of four (4) anglers per team
6. You can have only four line (4 hooks) in the water at any given time
7. No Jackasses!
8. No Airboats
9. All team members MUST be at the shotgun start at 6:00am
10. All team members must fish from the same boat (You must stay together and fish
11. You must launch from a public boat ramp
12. Public water ONLY! All water fished must be open to the public
13. No lines are allowed in the water before 7:00am
14. All teams with fish must report to the weigh master at Poor Man’s Country Club by 4:00pm
15. The only fish to be weighed in are two (2) Alligator Gar exceeding 54” in length and must
be in edible condition.
16. The ONLY fish that can be presented to the weigh master are those that are to be
entered in the tournament. (2 fish limit). There will be a $50 fee charged for each fish you
leave over the 2-fish tournament limit.
17. In the event of a tie, the total length will prevail
18. The decision of the tournament directors will be final
19. Participation will be limited to the first 25 PAID entries
20. All fish and game rules must be adhered to
This in an Invitation Only Tournament
Winning teams will be subject to polygraph tests